Do you need to sell your house quick? We’re your local real estate investor that will make you an “All-cash” offer on your property within hours of you calling us or filling out our website form. Sure, there are a myriad of options to use when deciding to sell your home, and although most people decide to list their house on the MLS with a licensed agent, that option is not always the best route for a motivated homeowner to take. You see, when you list your house with a Realtor, there are many factors that come into play very quickly.
Your selling costs can begin to increase, as you’ll sign an agreement with an agent to pay the Broker around 6% commission for handling the transaction. Other than the high cost of listing your home, there is the time factor. How long will it take for “potential buyer” to make an offer on your house? A month? Six months? Typically, we buy homes from homeowners that don’t have months to get rid of their house…they have days.
Our expertise is in real estate investing and in evaluating distressed properties in their “as-is” condition, then making serious offers that we fully intend to close on. We’re not like those sharks out there who are out to squeeze every last dime of equity out of your home for our benefit; We really enjoy helping people out of difficult situations, and turning a decent profit in the process. We’ve learned over the years that there are many reasons why you may need to sell your house for cash, that may include:
- Unfair Mortgage Terms
- House Has Become Too Ugly To Sell
- No Equity To Cater For Realtor Commissions
- Inheriting A House You Can’t Keep
- Military Transfer
- You’ve Fallen Behind On Payments
- Relocation Or Emigration
- Estate Sale
- House Has Suffered Storm Or Fire Damage
- Heading For Foreclosure
- Troublesome Tenants
- Property Has Liens Or Judgments
- House Needs Extensive Renovation
- Death Of A Spouse
- Undesirable Neighborhood
- Job Loss
- Your Listing Has Expired
- Need To Liquidate Assets To Pay Bills
- Employment Transfer
Where We Buy Houses:
Why Should You Sell To Us?
- We are “all-cash” buyers , we don’t need a loan to Close – when NeedToSellMyHouse.com purchases properties, we use cash and/or a line of credit with our bank, so we don’t need to ask a lender if we can get a loan to do the deal…this allows for a much quicker sale.
- We can give you a quick solution – We don’t like wasting our time and effort, and we are sure that you don’t enjoy wasting yours either. We make offers, usually same day, and we buy houses of all types: Single-family Residential, Duplexes, Town-homes, Condos, and the list goes on.
- We only Provide sellers with Fair Offers – our aim to to create a win-win situation for home owners and for our company when we make an offer, so our intent is not to insult you but to help you out of a distressed situation
- We will take care of ALL of the paperwork – once we agree on a price for your home, we will gather and fill out all of the required paperwork needed to open and close escrow. We will review it all with you and sign the contract together with you.
- We can help you, even if you have negative equity – We have relationships with other investors around the U.S. that can assist you in the sale of your home, even if you have “negative-equity”
- We are very Experienced Buyers – we always tout that we have been in business for over 4 years, and in that time, we have not had to back out of purchasing a house, once we moved past an option period.
- We don’t hide Fees or Commissions for you – simply put, there are no fees or commissions to you as the
- We promise to treat you with respect and dignity – we want to have a conversation with you about your situation BEFORE we talk about money. Our desire is to provide a solution for your real estate need, and if we can do that with compassion, that’s our desire.
Why We Buy Houses & Not Commercial Property
We’ve been in the real estate investing business for over 5 years, but we’ve never really had a desire to invest in commercial property. We’ve even primarily stayed away from multi-family opportunities, because we try to stay hyper focused in the specific real estate sector that we’ve come to understand. When the opportunity presents itself, we’ll buy Condos and Town-homes, but we generally stick to single-family residences due to increased market liquidity that provides us with a greater number of exit strategies when re-selling.